Terms of engagement
Terms of engagement
Thank you for visiting the social media channels of Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
At MCEC, treating everyone with respect is a core value of ours, and we hope you share the same sentiment when engaging with us here. We also aim to create inspiring environments that extend to our social media pages.
While we make an effort to check our page and private messages regularly, there might be moments when we're immersed in one of our fantastic events and can't respond immediately. Our goal is to get back to you within two (2) working days, but most of the time, it will be much quicker.
We believe in open dialogue and generally don't remove your posts unless they contain vulgarity, racial comments, personal attacks on our employees or customers, or third-party solicitations. Anything that goes against our company values may be subject to removal, as we want to maintain a positive and respectful environment. If posts or comments are rude, aggressive, or defamatory, we may step in at our discretion.
Our aim is to make your experience here an extension of our venue. Please note that posts from fake accounts or profiles and repetitive posts may result in being blocked from posting on this page.
If you'd prefer to discuss anything privately with a member of the MCEC team, feel free to send us a private message or reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We're here to assist you.
Thank you for being a part of our online community!
1. The promoter of the giveaway is Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), located at 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf VIC 3006.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of Australia only.
3. The giveaway is not open to employees of MCEC or their immediate families, nor is it open to employees of any agency or company associated with the promotion.
4. Entry into the giveaway is free and can be done by following MCEC on their social media platform and following the instructions of the giveaway post.
5. The giveaway opens at the time the giveaway is posted and closes at the time and date specified in the post. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
7. Multiple entries will be accepted.
8. The winner will be chosen at random by MCEC and will be notified via direct message on the social media platform used to enter the giveaway.
9. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to MCEC if requested to enable fulfilment of the prize.
10. The winner must respond within 48 hours of being notified, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
11. The prize consists of tickets to the specific event or experience, which are specified in the giveaway post. The tickets will either be sent to the winner via email or will need to be collected from the customer service desk on the day of the event.
12. MCEC reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of MCEC's control.
13. By entering the giveaway, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform used for the giveaway.
Hear from us
Subscribe for the latest industry news, product service offerings and more.