Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) is committed to providing a safe working environment and working with our stakeholders to strive for best practice in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental management.
The following are required to complete the online site induction module prior to completing work at MCEC:
- Event organisers directly managing event contractors
- Event contractors prior to completing any works at MCEC
- Exhibitors building or constructing their stand during the exhibition build
Note: Your company will need to be registered with MCEC before you can complete the module.
To register your company please send an email with your company details to email@example.com
If you have any queries about the induction, or if you are experiencing any issues,
please contact us on:
- phone: +61 3 9235 8385 or +61 3 9235 8386
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access the module here.
We recommend familiarising yourself with our Work Health and Safety Manual and Fitness for Work policy prior to completing the module.
View the Work Health and Safety manual here
View the Fitness for Work policy here